


The kid is crazy talented--he had three gigs last week and has at least one gig every week for the rest of the summer. He plays at Rio Tinto again for the 24th of July Real Salt Lake Game and I am super excited about that... because there will be fireworks involved.
I love Bob like crazy--He is so much better than me in every way and thankfully he didn't realize that before the wedding. I met Bobby back east in Boston. Although we are both from Davis County and we both and graduated in 2003, we had never met each other until Boston. Which is our kind of neat/weird story. I had always sworn that I would date out-of-state and out-of race---And when I moved to Boston, I meet a kid like me! Small world.
Bobby is such a freakin' sweetheart, it is unbelievable. As a matter of fact, even his friends and family are uber sweethearts... so, maybe by extension--I'll become a sweetheart? Naaaaah... nothing can melt my heart of ice!
It's cute how you called it a Xango jersey rather than an RSL jersey. But I understand, jersey sponsors are a tricky thing. When I lived in England I wondered why people had Vodaphone and Dreamcast jerseys.
ReplyDelete