Tuesday, June 15, 2010

GR-Attitude!




Now, for a serious blog (I promise not to do this too much...).

I just wanted to say that I am so thankful for my awesome husband Bobby (a complete sweetheart), my awesome family (they rock), super cool in-laws (James Family--you're the best!) and for my wonderful friends. I originally didn't want to do a reception because I figured zero to no people would show up for my side--however, on the day of our reception---LOTS of awesome friends throughout my life showed up! I was SUPER pleasantly surprised.

So, thank you so much for well wishes! Everyone who has wished Bobby and me good luck--thank you! I really appreciate you in my life--You'll never know how much you have overwhelmed me with your kindness! Even Facebook comments made my whole day...!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had an awesome day! I have been thinking about you two love birds and I think we'll permanently keep your picture on our fridge and forever remember when Bobby fixed our cupboard. We love and miss you!!

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete