Then yesterday, I'm driving home from work when...
KA-CHUNK, KA-CHUNK, KA-CHUNK!
My car is driving funny... as in, my car is leaning towards the back, right tire. I get out and find the tire COMPLETELY FLAT! like, i'm riding on the hub cap here...

Now, I am someone who avoids work at all costs--especially physical labor. It gives me the heebie jeebies to think about it... (shudder)... Naturally, I have no idea how to change a tire.
Unfortunately, my lovely better (MUCH better) half is at rehearsal all week for his big stadium gig this Friday. So..... he won't be able to help me change the tire until Saturday...
THEREFORE...
THEREFORE...
I am forced to ride a bike to work... until Saturday... Forced to be "Green"
**12 days of "marriage" and/or living in sin--no sign of the wedding certificate yet. **
**12 days of "marriage" and/or living in sin--no sign of the wedding certificate yet. **
No comments:
Post a Comment