Thursday, July 8, 2010

Candwich

You know what really sucks about sandwiches?
Making 'em! Am I right?
It's like "Oh. My. Gawwwwwd. Crunchy or smooth peanut butter" and "why does my jelly look all liquidy but not" and "OH NO! this bread is so moldy it's actually penicillin"

Well, finally, someone has heard my silent sandwich prayers...
Introducing, the "Candwich"
It's a sandwich... in a f---ing can.




The Candwich comes in three savory flavors: Peanut Butter and Strawberry Jam, Peanut Butter and Grape Jam, and (wait for it)... Barbecue Chicken.

If only they had this when I was in college... I wouldn't have had to make my own sandwiches like a sucker.

The Candwich concept is something so horrible--but yet I am compelled to share it with everyone.

Twinkies... I am so sorry for the way I treated you. You have been exonerated from your status as the most disturbing food processed food that I clandestinely eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment