I'm excited about this! Can you give more details on what they want from us? The video said ideas for incentives, and testimonials? I think I get the testimonials part, but more info on the incentives would be helpful.
Incentives for Kickstarter - like $15 gets you a copy of the game, $30 gets you a t-shirt, soundtrack and copy of the game, etc.
However, if you want to do a 30 second video testimonial - that would be most helpful. Everyone has been writing testimonials, but we want video testimonials to incorporate into our Kickstarer video.
I'm excited about this!
ReplyDeleteCan you give more details on what they want from us? The video said ideas for incentives, and testimonials? I think I get the testimonials part, but more info on the incentives would be helpful.
Incentives for Kickstarter - like $15 gets you a copy of the game, $30 gets you a t-shirt, soundtrack and copy of the game, etc.
ReplyDeleteHowever, if you want to do a 30 second video testimonial - that would be most helpful. Everyone has been writing testimonials, but we want video testimonials to incorporate into our Kickstarer video.
Thanks!