Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Walking Dead



"Night of the Living Dead - James Household"
A play by Courtney James.

The part of Courtney James should be played by a sexy, buxom young Ingenue. (The important part is that she's buxom... and super sexy).

The part of Bobby James should be played by David Tennant.

INT. BEDROOM - NIGHT

COURTNEY
                           Bobby?

Bobby is on the bed, playing "Angry Birds" on his iPhone.

BOBBY
                             Yeah?
COURTNEY
                                 Will you check all the doors to make sure they are locked.

BOBBY
                                I already did.

COURTNEY
(incredulously)
                               Really?

BOBBY
(Obviously lying)
                                Yes.

COURTNEY
(Sigh). I'm going to go check all the doors to make sure they're locked. But if someone murders me in the process- I hope you feel really bad.

BOBBY
(Still playing Angry Birds)
                                I will.

Courtney exits.
Bobby still plays Angry Birds on the bed.

Offstage - There is a sound of snarling and growling.

Courtney returns - acting like a zombie - esque.



COURTNEY
                                 Zombie Growl! Zombie Snarl!

Courtney lurches over Bobby on the bed.

COURTNEY
                                   Brains! Brains!

BOBBY
(Still playing on the iphone - unfazed).
You better  not actually be a zombie - or I'm gonna have to shoot your brains out.

End Scene.



1 comment:

  1. hahahah i love love love this! this is exactly why i'm so in love with the james family. you two are perfect.

    ReplyDelete