Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sad - It's Happy for Deep People.

One of my most favoritest things IN THE WORLD is sad/depressing breakup songs.

I don't know why - they've always appealed to me. They make me happy - in an sadistic way. 




However, it's been a long time since I've made my own mix of morose music.  I'm glad to announce I have a new awesome song to add to my super sad song list -  Adele's "Someone Like You" 

(Not "Rolling in the Deep"... ew).

Let me invite you to travel back  in time to the days of angst ridden Courtney (2004-2007)  A girl who would ruminate about how bleak life was! How shallow people were!  and how deep i was for knowing how bleak life was and how shallow people were! Those were the daaaaaaays!! 

Enjoy.





Oh, and there was more. MUCH more. 











1 comment:

  1. I now love that Adele song! Never heard it before. Loved everything about that video too.

    ReplyDelete