We're almost to my favorite time of year -
The Fourth Quarter.
What do I mean? Why I'm referring to October, November & December!!!
It's the true Fall!! - the air is crisp and refreshing. We can finally cover our shameful bodies once again in adorable peacoats, scarves and beanies! BEANIES - for heavens sake!
And - It also features the better half of winter - before it drags on way too long. Like, "The Shining" too long.
Need I mention the Holy Trinity of Holidays? - Halloween, Thanksgiving, & Christmas?
Halloween - Dress as your favorite fetish and binge on candy - AMAZING.
Thanksgiving - Eating, sleeping, and a four day weekend!... Could anyone say anything bad about Thanksgiving? (Maybe Indians)....
And finally Christmas... also known as X-mas, Winter Break, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, Festivus, Happy Holidays, or the most pointless work week of the year. This holiday brings me Food, Sleep, AND toys. I love it most of all...
The only thing that sucks is New Years.
New Years can go straight to hell for all I care.


No comments:
Post a Comment