Ta da!!!
Now, I know what you're thinking -
a) Awesome Zebra Rug!!!
b) ...that's not a kitchen table - those are 2 TV trays.
YOU'RE RIGHT!!! -
That IS an awesome zebra rug and it is - as a matter of fact - 2 TV trays .
Ok... so we haven't gotten around to buying a kitchen table yet - but we have bought something that was MEANT to be a placeholder for food. Plus, they are appropriately placed in front of our television set.
Please keep in mind the TV trays are a TREMENDOUS upgrade from the overturned laundry basket we've been using to set our dinner plates on.
Seriously, we used a laundry basket as a kitchen table for 14 months.
Some might call us cheap - but that's not true. It's really out of laziness.
And really, the only reason that we got the TV trays is because we started having an "ANT" problem. As it turns out, if you eat food directly off the floor, you may attract some unwanted attention from THEM ants.
It's disturbing how lazy I am - I know.
I think this is super cool!
ReplyDeleteTroy and I HAVE a kitchen table and we still end up eating in front of our tv off of an over turned laundry basket!
ReplyDelete