Sunday, July 3, 2011

Bobby's Beautiful Wife

Bobby had a gig in Vegas about a month ago where he played with the "Dancing with the Stars" peeps. I was there too, I met Bobby's booking agent Sally, and we all had a good time.

Today, we Bobby received an email from Sally - Bobby's booking agent, whom I've met, several times since the Vegas gig - that featured a big group photo of everyone who performed.

The email read:

Bobby! Here's a group pic featuring an amazing picture with you and your beautiful wife.

Now... go ahead... take a look at the picture:



Did you see me? It's kind of a tricky "Where's Waldo?"...

Truth be told, I - the lawfully wedded wife - am nowhere in this photo.

The only logical conclusion is Bobby is some sort of bigamist who has another family in Vegas who i know nothing about. And the woman he has his arm around is his Bigamist Vegas wife.

However, my hat's off to Bobby - his Vegas wife is pretty smokin' hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment